ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[cyber-safety-petition]

Support CyberSafety Constituency

  • To: <cyber-safety-petition@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Support CyberSafety Constituency
  • From: "Traci Beagley" <beagleys@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 21:37:02 -0700

I would like to voice my support for the organization of the CyberSafety
Constituency (CSC). The Internet is crucial in that it provides free speech
to millions around the world. However, with free speech also comes
responsibility. We must not let our free speech be irresponsible.
Authorities must have the ability to locate and stop those involved in
illegal activity, such as cybercriminals and those producing and purchasing
child pornography. It is in our best interest to provide safety to all
individuals from those who are engaged in illegal activity on the Internet.

Sincerely,

Traci J. Beagley

 <http://www.azfamilycouncil.org> www.azfamilycouncil.org

 <http://www.voiceforthechildren.blogpost.com>