ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dn-market-comments]

Re: "Stakeholders" and expirations, add-grace period

  • To: <dn-market-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: "Stakeholders" and expirations, add-grace period
  • From: "Tim Cole" <tim.cole@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 04:15:54 -0700

Wendy,

Thanks for your comment.  I believe it was submitted before we had finalized
the speakers list for the Workshop.  In response to your question, yes, the
individual user (At-Large) perspective was included in the agenda and will
be addressed by Roberto Gaetano.

Tim Cole
Chief Registrar Liaison
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers