ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dnssec-consultation]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index

Madam Suzan Awa

  • Subject: Madam Suzan Awa
  • From: "Suzan Awa"<info@ebusiness-webmail.online>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 21:43:21 +0100

Dear Friend,

I am Madam Suzan Awa I write to make a business proposal I want to invest
outside our African environment for benefit of my children.
I need a foreign partner in Europe Asia or Middle East, My reason for this is
because of my position and that of my late husband as an active politician.
 I need an environment where i can live and invest without fear and the
protection of my children is of very importance to me.
 Hoping to receive a favourable reply from you asap for more detail.
 Thank you.
 Madam Suzan Awa

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index