ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[draft-eoi-model]

EOI Comment

  • To: <draft-eoi-model@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: EOI Comment
  • From: "Mendelson, Michael" <mmendelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 10:32:58 -0500

Please see my attached comment re: the proposed EOI program.

Regards,

Mike

Michael E. Mendelson
Managing Director, Corporate Finance
Anderson & Strudwick

707 E. Main Street, 20th Floor

Richmond, VA  23219

804-237-5549  Direct

804-643-2400  Main

804-648-3404  Fax

804-307-4236  Cell

www.andersonstrudwick.com <http://www.andersonstrudwick.com>

A&S Investment Banking Overview
<http://www.andersonstrudwick.com/investment_banking/asbankingoverview.p
df>

This and/or the accompanying information was prepared by or obtained from
sources that our firm believes to be reliable but does not guarantee its
accuracy. Since the confidentiality of Internet e-mail cannot be guaranteed,
please do not include private or confidential information (passwords, account
numbers, social security numbers, etc.), or instructions requiring your
authorization (orders, address changes, funds transfers, etc.) in your e-mail
communications to us.  Directives will not be processed until we can verbally
confirm your instructions or obtain appropriate written documentation, if
necessary.

Securities offered through Anderson & Strudwick, Inc. member FINRA & SIPC