ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[draft-eoi-model]

EOI Model - Thank You

  • To: draft-eoi-model@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: EOI Model - Thank You
  • From: Eric Clawson <ericclawson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 11:40:35 -0800

Board,

On behalf of the community of Ventura, California, I thank you. I am very impressed with ICANN's attention to the public's comment.

I strongly support all the points ICANN is proposing. I am very hopeful that ICANN will follow through with this proposal in a timely manner. There appear to be no real barriers to taking applications in June so please resolve the two remaining issues of registry/registrar separation and two character IDNs simultaneous to the communications campaign.

Well done! Thanks again for listening to your community.

Regards,

Eric Clawson