ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[draft-eoi-model]

New gTLDs

  • To: "draft-eoi-model@xxxxxxxxx" <draft-eoi-model@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: New gTLDs
  • From: Panagiotis Perysinakis <Panagiotis.Perysinakis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 11:44:27 +0000

We oppose new gTLDs (or pre-registrations thereof) and support the INTA
detailed position on this matter.

Panagiotis Perysinakis LL.M.<http://www.linkedin.com/in/panagiotisperysinakis>
Group Commercial Counsel
The Body Shop International plc<http://www.thebodyshopinternational.com/>
Watersmead, Littlehampton
West Sussex BN17 6LS, UK
T +44 (0) 1903 844083  ext. 7628
M +44 (0) 7747 638351
F +44 (0) 1903 844242
panagiotis.perysinakis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:panagiotis.perysinakis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
This E-Mail is confidential and for the exclusive attention of its intended
recipient(s). It may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are expressly prohibited from reviewing, retaining or
disseminating its contents and you are kindly requested to notify us
immediately and to permanently delete it from your computer. Please note that
inbound or outbound E-Mails are routinely and automatically scanned and
filtered for malicious or unsolicited content, however we accept no liability
for any failure thereof, and would advise that you seek your own means of
anti-virus, or anti-spam protection.

The Body Shop International plc. Registered Office: Watersmead, Littlehampton,
West Sussex BN17 6LS. Registered in England No. 1284170.