ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[draft-eoi-model]

1. ICANN is Soliciting Input: Should it Proceed with Pre-Registrations for New gTLDs?

  • To: <draft-eoi-model@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: 1. ICANN is Soliciting Input: Should it Proceed with Pre-Registrations for New gTLDs?
  • From: "Corey Cho" <CKC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 12:39:40 -0500

I, as the representative of many of my trademark owner-clients, do not do not
support ICANN accepting pre-registrations for new gTLDs.

Sincerely,

Corey Cho
Trademark Attorney

___________
Saliwanchik, Lloyd & Saliwanchik
A Professional Association
PO Box 142950
Gainesville, FL 32614-2950
(352) 375-8100
(352) 372-5800 fax
patent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This electronic message may contain privileged and confidential
information from the law firm of Saliwanchik, Lloyd &
Saliwanchik, PA.  The information is intended to be for the use
of the addressee only.  Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or
use of the contents by anyone but the addressee is prohibited.

All e-mail correspondence is scanned for potential harmful code,
such as viruses, and spam. As a result, incoming e-mail messages
could be quarantined and blocked, or delayed in reaching us.