ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[draft-eoi-model]

My greatest support for the EOI process, kudos to ICANN

  • To: draft-eoi-model@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: My greatest support for the EOI process, kudos to ICANN
  • From: "Jim's Mobile Me" <jimdufour@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 19:33:07 -0800

Dear ICANN,
I appreciate the opportunity to express my comments regarding the EOI, a brilliant directive. The EOI will be key to many aspects, all pushing towards progress. The metric generated by the EOI will be invaluable thus I strongly support this program. The value generated by participant input
will bring a greater level of confidence and raise the stature of ICANN.
The Best of Luck,

Jim Dufour
UC San Deigo, Scripps Institution of Oceanography