ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[draft-eoi-model]

[no subject]

  • To: draft-eoi-model@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject:
  • From: Maximilian Papp <maxpa@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 15:48:12 +0100

Dear ICANN,

My name is Max Spoercken and I am a just a normal internet user. I like speak for myself and maybe some others.

I have no business or interest in applying for a top level domain. I come from a small village and I use the internet heavily, because it helps me to get a broader view of the world.

I have not much understanding of the technical aspects and the important questions ICANN has to deal with. My friends and I had many discussions about new top level domains and we belive that it is a very good thing for the internet community. I like the idea if I want to buy my sneakers online that I go to sneakers.shoes. Or if I want to travel to New York I go to hotels.nyc. To me it makes total sense.

I support the EOI.

Thank You,

Max Papp
Franz-Hochedlingergasse 9/8