ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[draft-eoi-model]

EOI Comment

  • To: draft-eoi-model@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: EOI Comment
  • From: Alexander Wolffersdorff <wolffersdorff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 15:21:07 +0100

I am writing to announce  my support for the EOI program. The points
outlined by ICANN are important.

The submission fee, mandatory nature of EOI and the publication of data is
essential for a tranparent process. This information will help ICANN to
understand the real scale of applications.

However, the draft EOI programme contemplates a 4 month communication period
before an EOI can be filed. I do not understand why ICANN plans to postpone
any longer. The EOI will give so much good information so that ICANN can
start the process soon.

We want new TLDs. Please make this possible.

Sincerely,

Alexander Wolffersdorff

Mühlbaurstrasse 5

81677 Munich