ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[draft-eoi-model]

My Comment on EOI

  • To: draft-eoi-model@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: My Comment on EOI
  • From: Teresa Oettingen <teresaoettingen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 16:56:04 +0000

Dear ICANN:

I am thankful to be able to comment on the Draft EOI/Pre-Regsitartion Model.

I support the Expression of Interest. It will help to give everybody in the
process more transparency.

Submission fee.: It is essential that the submission fee is high enough. I
think it should be more than 55.000 dollars. Only then pure speculators will be
excluded.

Refunds: A fair model should be undertaken. Sure, there must be some sort of
refund.

Communication Period: 4 month communication period sounds like the right way.
However 4 month should be the limit.

Publication of Data: Yes, ICANN should publish all applicants data, the applied
for string etc.

I support new TLDs and the EOI will bring forward this introduction.

Thank You,

Teresa Oettingen

Flat 3,
19 Oakley Street