ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[draft-eoi-model]

Pre-registrations for new gTLDs

  • To: "'draft-eoi-model@xxxxxxxxx'" <draft-eoi-model@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Pre-registrations for new gTLDs
  • From: "Macaluso, John" <jmacaluso@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 12:45:47 -0600

To whom it may concern:

As counsel to several trademark owners, we do not support ICANN accepting
pre-registrations for new gTLDs.

Sincerely,

Gibney, Anthony & Flaherty, LLP

[cid:image001.gif@01CA99D7.F836A6B0]<http://www.gibney.com>

John Macaluso
Partner
IP Practice Group
(212) 705-9837 Direct

Attorneys at Law
665 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10022
(212) 688-5151 Phone
(212) 688-8315 Fax
www.gibney.com<http://www.gibney.com>

This written advice was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be
used by any taxpayer, for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed
on the taxpayer. This statement is made pursuant to I.R.S. Circular 230 This
message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed, and may contain information that is privileged confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering
the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by telephone, and delete this message from your system. Thank you.

GIF image