ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[draft-eoi-model]

Comments from Com Laude on Draft Expressions of Interest/Pre-Registrations Model

  • To: "EOI" <draft-eoi-model@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comments from Com Laude on Draft Expressions of Interest/Pre-Registrations Model
  • From: "Nick Wood" <nick.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 07:33:28 -0600

Dear Sir/Madam

We attach our comments on the Draft Expressions of Interest Model

Yours faithfully,

Nick Wood

Nick Wood

Managing Director

Com Laude

116 Long Acre

London WC2E 9SU

T:    +44 (0) 20 7836 0070

DD: +44 (0) 20 7010 9234

M:   +44 (0) 7771 715330

This email and any attachments are confidential. If received in error,
please do not disclose the contents to anyone but notify us and delete
the message. Thank you.