ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[draft-eoi-model]

Comments on the EOI Draft

  • To: "draft-eoi-model@xxxxxxxxx" <draft-eoi-model@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comments on the EOI Draft
  • From: Roger Castillo <rcastillo@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 16:06:55 -0600

Peter, Rod, Kurt

We fully support the EOI as it is clear and straightforward and will give ICANN
staff valuable information to better understand the impact of the upcoming
round of new gTLDs. Every feature of the EOI Draft has it reason and its value.

We think it is a step forward, and the new gTLD program should find new energy
to move on with no further delays.
We thank ICANN staff and everybody involved for the big effort and encourage
them to keep moving towards the launch of the next round of new gTLDs.

Best Regards.

Roger Castillo

NIC Mexico

.LAT initiative