ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[drawing-prioritization]

GeoTLDPriorization Comment Berlin - Germany

  • To: <drawing-prioritization@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: GeoTLDPriorization Comment Berlin - Germany
  • From: <Ralf.Ganser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 11:58:50 +0000

GeoTLD comment on Draw proposal

To whom It may concern,

the City of Berlin appreciates the opportunity to comment on the newly proposed
prioritization drawing method for prioritizing applications. We support the
application of dotBERLIN GmbH & Co. for the top level domain ".berlin".

According to our letter of support given to dotBERLIN GmbH & Co. KG for the top
level domain ".berlin" - signed by Permanent Secretary and Spokesman of the
Berlin Senate Dr. Richard Meng -  the City of Berlin strongly agrees with all
comments which argue in favour of preponing the decision on all GeoTLD
applications.
We think that ICANN - according to it´s policy - should share our interest in
enabling the GeoTLD applicants to beginn their work for the benefit of the
referred cities and regions as soon as possible.

Ralf Ganser
Head of editorial office berlin.de

Governing Mayor of Berlin
- Senate Chancellery -