ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] MP3 / DSSA 05 January 2012

  • To: DSSA WG <dssa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dssa] MP3 / DSSA 05 January 2012
  • From: Gisella Gruber-White <Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 14:40:08 -0800

Dear All,

 The next DSSA-WG call is scheduled on Thursday 12 January 2012 at 1400 UTC.

Please find the Mp3 recording & Adobe Connect Chat Transcript (attached) from
the DSSA-WG call on Thursday, 05 January 2012 at:
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-dssa-20120105-en.mp3

Transcript and Presentation will be posted shortly on:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#jan

Attendees on the call:

At Large Members
• Cheryl Langdon-Orr (ALAC)
• Olivier Crépin-Leblond (ALAC) (co-chair)
• Andre Thompson

ccNSO Members
• Takayasu Matsuura, .jp
• Katrina Sataki, .lv
• Roy Arends, .uk
• Jacques Latour, .ca
• Katrina Sataki, .lv
• Luis Diego Espinoza,.cr
•  Wim Degezelle, CENTR (Observer)

NRO Members
 • Mark Kosters (co chair) (NRO)

GNSO Members
• Mikey O'Connor – (CBUC) (co-chair)
• Don Blumenthal – (RySG)
• Greg Aaron – (RySG)
• Scott McCormick (IPC)
• Rossella Mattioli – (NCSG)

SSAC Members
• Jim Galvin (SSAC)
 • Rick Wilhelm, Network Solutions

 • Poncelet Ileleji

ICANN Staff:
Bart Boswinkel
Julie Hedlund
Patrick Jones
Glen de Saint Gery
Gisella Gruber

Apologies:
Rafik Dammak, GNSO
Jörg Schweiger, .de (co-chair)

Andrew de la Haye (NRO Member) - for the next 4 weeks

Link to Working Group Wiki space:

https://community.icann.org/display/AW/Joint+DNS+Security+and+Stability+Analysis+Working+Group
Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.