ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[economic-framework]

dotGAL's comment on Market/Economic Analysis

  • To: economic-framework@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: dotGAL's comment on Market/Economic Analysis
  • From: Asociación PuntoGal <info@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 11:23:28 +0200

Asociación PuntoGal (dotGAL) comment on Market/Economic Analysis:

We agree with the proposal of structuring ICANN's approval process to favour
those applications which offer positive social benefits. We strongly believe
new gTLDs should benefit Internet users and the Internet itself as a social
tool.

--
Asociación PuntoGal
http://www.puntogal.org