ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnr-proposal-comments]

2 letter .name release

  • To: gnr-proposal-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: 2 letter .name release
  • From: "Bob Steinbruckner" <rstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 10:01:06 +1100

Hello

I wanted to advise you of my support for the 2 letter .name release.

Even though I am unable to use this space (my name is very long) I have a
number of friends who have queried me about .name domain names and their
surnames are "ng" and "li"

Without these 2 letter .names being released they will not be able to secure
a .name.

They should have every chance to get their own .name & not be restricted due
to the length of their name

Thanks

Rob