ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-council-rep]

Save Money when Shopping online - Please Read and Pass along<br>

  • To: <gnso-council-rep@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Save Money when Shopping online - Please Read and Pass along<br>
  • From: "Infinity-Plus.com" <Administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 18:43:41 -0700

  Do you or have you ever shop online? Did you ever want to save more money on
  item(s) you ever bought? Have you ever paid for something and recieved
nothing?
information
  is normally either stolen, sold and/or given out without your permission.
This
  is expecally true when you have never bought anything from the merchant
before
  and are taking a shot in the dark purchasing an item(s) online for the first
  time. In return you'll recieve mass amount of spam, tele-marketer calls,
activex
  and java scripts that cause viruses, and junk mail. And sometimes extemely
bad
  situations can happen like recieving charges on your credit card for items
you
  did not even purchase and more.</p>
with.
  And best of all ITS FREE. Just for online the shoppers like yourself. Welcome
  to the internet<strong> <a
href="http://www.Infinity-Plus.com";>Infinity-Plus.com</a></strong>
  Online Shoppers one-stop and shop by website.</p>
before
  it is advertised on our site.<br>
  Here are a few more good reasons why you should use this site expecally if
you
  shop online or have ever shopped online: </p>
<ul>
  <li> Use our online chat room at no cost to you. </li>
  <li>No porn sites are allowed, only matchmaking sites are advertised.</li>
  <li>We also have a Message board for you to use at your own leasure.</li>
  <li>Get access to Online merchant coupon codes to save you money when
shopping
    online.</li>
  <li>NO Popups, NO Spyware, NO ActiveX or Java Scripts that may infect your
system.</li>
</ul>
us.
  Their is no newsletter. We Don't even want your email address. This site is
  absoulutely FREE for the Consumer. Also we are always adding more pages, more
  banners, more weblinks. For your use of our site all I ask is you tell your
  friends and others about the site as well thats it.</p>

  our site and click on &quot;Create an account&quot;</p>
  to advertise your site on ours. Act now and use our site for a full 14-days
  for only $1.00, After 14-days you may cancel or continue for only $10.00 per
  month never more and never less. NOTE: You must be a merchant selling items
  and/or services expect your site to be scanned and tested by our bots. If
your
  site is not a secured and safe site (SSL) it will not be permitted into our
  site listing and you'll recieve a full refund within no more than 30 days.</p>