ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] oops -- Statements of Interest -- required from ALL participants

• To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] oops -- Statements of Interest -- required from ALL participants
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 13:38:26 -0400

Steve Crocker -- Chair, ICANN Security and Stability Advisory Committee

I am the CEO of Shinkuro, Inc, a small software and consulting company in Bethesda, MD, and I chair ICANN's Security and Stability Advisory Committee (SSAC). My company has a contract with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to facilitate the deployment of DNSSEC. We have no business interests related to fast flux. I am participating in the fast flux working group solely in my capacity as SSAC Chair.

Steve

On Jul 7, 2008, at 1:26 PM, Mike O'Connor wrote:

Oops.  My mistake -- sorry about that, folks.

It turns out that **all** of us need to provide Statements of Interest, except those of you who already have one on file (like GNSO Counselors or Board members).

Sorry about the confusion.

m

At 11:40 AM 7/7/2008, Mike O'Connor wrote:

Hello again,

This is a note aimed at those of you who are participating in this Working Group as "individuals" rather than as Constituency representatives. We need "statements of interest" from you, describing what (if any) interest you or your company have in the work that we're doing. Here's a link to a Google search that turned up a whole bunch of Statements of Interest from the GNSO web site -- please use these as examples when you write yours.

http://www.google.com/search?q=site:gnso.icann.org+statement+of +interest

Please understand -- it's fine if you or your company has an interest in what we're doing, we just need disclosure of that interest. Please post your SOI to this list (so that it makes its way into the archive). Glen will pick them off the list and post them to a URL for inclusion in our Interim and Final reports.

It would be very helpful if we could have these back before the start of the teleconference call this Friday. Here's a list of the people who need to provide SOIs;

Joe St. Sauver
Marc Perkel
Randy Vaughn
Rod Rasmussenn

Thanks!

m

voice: 651-647-6109
fax: 866-280-2356

web: www.haven2.com

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.138 / Virus Database: 270.4.6/1538 - Release Date: 7/7/2008 7:40 AM

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy