ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Updated version - FF recommended next steps

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, Fast Flux Workgroup <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Updated version - FF recommended next steps
  • From: Dave Piscitello <dave.piscitello@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 06:45:05 -0700

I'm having trouble understanding the recommendations section.

In the 1st paragraph, the report says

" the Working Group does recommend that the GNSO Council explore other means
to address fast flux hosting instead of a policy development process"

Later, it says

"Explore the possibility to involve other stakeholders in the fast flux
policy development process"

Perhaps I'm dense, but these seem contradictory.