ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] For Final Review - Fast Flux Hosting Report

  • To: Fast Flux Workgroup <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] For Final Review - Fast Flux Hosting Report
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 01:43:08 -0700

Dear All,

In order to facilitate the review and finalization of the Fast Flux Hosting
Final Report, I have created an updated version that includes the proposed text
for chapter 8 'Conclusions' and chapter 9 'Recommended Next Steps' as
circulated on Wednesday 1 July, as well as an updated executive summary
reflecting the changes made throughout the document. A .doc and .pdf version of
the draft final report have been posted on the wiki for your review:
https://st.icann.org/pdp-wg-ff/index.cgi?fast_flux_pdp_wg.

Please share your comments, edits and/or approval on the mailing list by
Wednesday 22 July at the latest. To facilitate discussion, please indicate the
line number and clearly indicate the changes you are proposing. Based on the
feedback received, I will produce a final version of the report. I would like
to propose that we schedule a final 'sign off' call on Wednesday 29 July at the
usual time of 14.30 UTC to come to closure and finalize the report for
submission to the GNSO Council.

Thanks,

Marika