ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idn-wg]

Re: [gnso-idn-wg] Chair of GNSO IDN working group

  • To: gnso-idn-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-idn-wg] Chair of GNSO IDN working group
  • From: Mawaki Chango <ki_chango@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 15:41:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

----- Original Message ----
From: "marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Bruce Tonkin <bruce.tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
owner-gnso-idn-wg@xxxxxxxxx; gnso-idn-wg@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, November 1, 2006 4:57:57 AM

I second Ram Moham, with the following additional recommendation.

<snip>

Finally, just to clarify why I am making this seconding of Ram Mohan.

I am sitting in an excellent session at the IGF addressing theis among other
issues, and it reinforces my view of the interdependence of the technical
challenges with other aspects of the policy. It is realtimed transcribed, and
others interested may wish to read it as interesting and useful background.

I personally look forward to the important continues examination of policy
issues as we work in the working group.

Please accept my seconding of Mr. Mohan.
--

Marilyn, I'm sorry but I was expecting something more substantial as to the
reasons for this secondment. It's about technical stuff everywhere: Tina Dam

Best regards from the Caribbean regional IGF in Point Salines, Grenada!

Mawaki

Best regards from Athens.

Marilyn Cade
BC Councilor