ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idn-wg]

[gnso-idn-wg] A draft "Reader's Digest" for the IDN working group

  • To: <gnso-idn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-idn-wg] A draft "Reader's Digest" for the IDN working group
  • From: "Olof Nordling" <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 18:18:11 +0100

Dear IDN WG Members,
The Charter for the WG, adopted by the GNSO Council on 16 November, lists
some documents that the WG should review as parts of its work. I thought it
might be useful to have relevant excerpts of these documents in one paper,
so I drafted the attached "Reader's Digest" for that purpose. Your comments
on how to improve it would be much appreciated.

Hopefully, it can be of some use in our future work.
Very best regards
Olof