ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idn-wg]

[gnso-idn-wg] GNSO IDN Working Group contact information

  • To: gnso-idn-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-idn-wg] GNSO IDN Working Group contact information
  • From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 00:30:07 +0100

[To: gnso-idn-wg[at]icann.org]

Dear All,

Would you please be so kind as to provide me with your contact details, that is, telephone numbers, alternate emails if applicable and any other information, icq etc. which would facilitate personal communication among the members of the group and the working group chair, Ram Mohan.

Please send me this information OFF the mailing list and I will compile the results for the benefit of the group.

Thank you very much.
Kind regards,

Glen

--