ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idn-wg]

Re: [gnso-idn-wg] Call schedule

  • To: Cary Karp <ck@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-idn-wg] Call schedule
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 11:59:02 -0500

On 6 feb 2007, at 11.43, Cary Karp wrote:

Am I alone in feeling that a revision of our meeting schedule along
such lines might both streamline our action and avoid the risk of
inconsistencies that can arise from independent discussion of identical
issues?

you are not alone.

i feel bad about missing one of the two meeting because i don't really believe they overlap, but i have trouble making both meetings in a day.

a.