ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idn-wg]

[gnso-idn-wg] Reg. Arabic language & community approval

  • To: <gnso-idn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-idn-wg] Reg. Arabic language & community approval
  • From: "Ram Mohan" <rmohan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 08:25:01 -0500

Dear WG members,
Thank you for your participation on today's call.  I found our discussions
extremely interesting, and I think we covered significant ground on numerous
policy issues in the areas of Geographic & Geopolitical names, and also on
policy issues regarding Existing gTLD strings.

We will continue to discuss Existing gTLD strings in our call next week,
which will be at your local equivalent of 1600 Eastern Standard Time.

Please see below a clarification from Charles regarding Arabic language and
the process to get community approval.

-Ram

Ram Mohan
e: rmohan@xxxxxxxxxxxx | m: +1.215.431.0958