[gnso-idn-wg]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

[gnso-idn-wg] Statement of Interest

• To: gnso-idn-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-idn-wg] Statement of Interest
  • Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 11:47:58 +0100

Dear WG members,

Here is my statement of interest for the GNSO IDN WG:

I work for CORE Internet Council of Registrars as Coordinator of the Permanent Secretariat. CORE is an international not-for-profit association of registrars. I am a principal of Axone Services & Développement SA, one of several CORE members that also act as service providers to the association.

CORE operates a pool of IT resources for member registrars and is accredited as a registrar with ICANN. CORE also operates Shared Registry Systems for .cat and .museum TLDs, on behalf of the respective sponsoring organizations.

In the context of new TLDs, including IDN TLDs, CORE expects to make services available to future sponsoring or charter organizations of new TLDs, to propose other future TLDs as a registry, and to operate cooperative systems that facilitate access to registration in most TLDs.

CORE has specifically been chartered in 1997 for the purpose of promoting the responsible and controlled introduction of new TLDs and their community-based or cooperative management in the public trust.

Regards,

Werner
--
---
CORE Internet Council of Registrars   http://corenic.org
WTC II, 29 route de Pre-Bois, CH-1215 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel +4122 929-5744 Fax +4122 929-5745 secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxx

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy