ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idn-wg]

[gnso-idn-wg] Re: Report for RN-WG liaision to IDN WG

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-idn-wg] Re: Report for RN-WG liaision to IDN WG
  • From: "Sophia B" <sophiabekele@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 09:14:37 -0800

Hello Chuck,
Thanks for the clarification on the later.  That was the piece I was not
sure who was to do it.
regards,
Sophia

On 08/03/07, Gomes, Chuck <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Sophia for your work on this. Each of the subgroups will be able to consider your input.

Regarding your personal recommendations for IDN reservations in the
various categories, once the RN-WG report is finished, it will be sent to
the IDN-WG for their review and comment.

Chuck Gomes

"This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
unauthorized use, distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please notify sender immediately and
destroy/delete the original transmission."

------------------------------ *From:* Sophia B [mailto:sophiabekele@xxxxxxxxx] *Sent:* Thursday, March 08, 2007 5:14 AM *To:* Gomes, Chuck; gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx; gnso-idn-wg@xxxxxxxxx *Subject:* Report for RN-WG liaision to IDN WG

Dear Chuck, All

Enclosed you will find the report RN WG Liaison to IDN WG .  I used the
format you sent for '*recommendations'* for your convenience, to cut and
past on your ONE document.

I have also enclosed the detail comment report which I have used in the
past, which included available comments received from IDN WG members for or
files.

I am at your Chairman's guidance for the best approach.
Kind regards,
Sophia