ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idn-wg]

RE: [gnso-idn-wg] Comments on IDN WG Outcomes Report v2.3 (long)

  • To: "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>, <gnso-idn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-idn-wg] Comments on IDN WG Outcomes Report v2.3 (long)
  • From: "Ram Mohan" <rmohan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 17:33:01 -0400

Avri,
Very thoughtful suggestions regarding Agreement/Support - I will consider
them carefully, and incorporate into the next round.

I am re-working the Draft Outcomes document to a format that changes the
numbering scheme somewhat and lists areas of "Agreement" together and areas
of "Support" together.  I will incorporate your comments into that draft
document before the next version gets sent to the list tomorrow.

-Ram

Ram Mohan
e: rmohan@xxxxxxxxxxxx | m: +1.215.431.0958