ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idn-wg]

[gnso-idn-wg] GNSO IDN WG - Final Outcomes Report

  • To: <gnso-idn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-idn-wg] GNSO IDN WG - Final Outcomes Report
  • From: "Olof Nordling" <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 13:29:06 +0100

Dear all,
Attached is the final version of our report as sent to the GNSO Council and
due for posting at the GNSO website. Please note that the numbering has
changed, due to elimination of a duplicate entry in the Support section.
Special thanks to those sending comments on the draft final version - I'll
respond to the threads how I've considered these comments.
Very best regards
Olof