ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idn-wg]

[gnso-idn-wg] Joining GNSO IDN WG Alexei Sozonov

  • To: <gnso-idn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-idn-wg] Joining GNSO IDN WG Alexei Sozonov
  • From: "Alexei Sozonov" <sozon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 14:50:33 -0800

In continue to Ram's request below is my Statement of Interest

Statement of Interest of Alexei Sozonov

    Dear Colleagues,

    Let me introduce myself and my partner  in this statement of interest for
joining BC GNSO IDN WG.

    I'm Alexei Sozonov, co-founder and VP of Regtime.net, the largest private
registrar in Russia, will represent myself and

    Mr. Sergey Sharikov, - one of key Board member of http://cctld.ru Russian
ccTLD Administrator body
(.RU - one of the world's largest ICANN ascii cctTLDs), as well as co-founder
and CEO of Regtime.net.

    Regtime of Russia ( Est. 2000) is the largest independent private domain
name reseller of ICANN domains in Russia (.com, .ru and .info etc.)
and for many years the fastest growing one. Regtime is ICANN accredited
registrar.

    We've been selling some 17 different gtlds and cctlds for many years.
    We've been attending ICANN meetings since 2000.
    Our company is a joint venture with the Russian Chamber of Commerce which
today is headed by Former Prime Minister of Russia - Primakov.
    With our expertise we have an advisory power for the President's
Administration and the Government .
    As a language group we have Russian - Cyrillic script speaking  >150
Million population.

    In particular we feel qualified to assist in Russian Cyrillic issues in
GNSO IDN Working Group and would be happy to serve this role.

    Best Regards,

    Alexei Sozonov
    Regtime.net

www.regtime.net