ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idn-wg]

Re: [gnso-idn-wg] URGENT: Submit your Statement of Interest

  • To: rmohan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-idn-wg] URGENT: Submit your Statement of Interest
  • From: "Charles Shaban" <cshaban@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 16:14:12 +0200

Further to my statement, Abu-Ghazaleh Intellectual Property (AGIP)
whom I manage its regional office is a member of a big group with
around 18 firms in professional services (consulting, auditing,
IT...) one of them is an ICANN accredited registrar (TAGIDomains).

Best regards,

Charles Sha'ban
Executive Director, Regional Office
Abu-Ghazaleh Intellectual Property (AGIP)
Telephone No.: +962 6 5100900
Fax No.: +962 6 5100901
TAGI CAMPUS - Building No. 1, Queen Noor Street
P.O.Box 921100 Amman 11192 Jordan
email: cshaban@xxxxxxxx
Website: www.agip.com, www.tagorg.com

CAS 25/3/2007

Abu-Ghazaleh Intellectual Property (AGIP) provides an extensive range
of intellectual property services from over 60 offices and through
over 180 correspondents worldwide. For more information, please visit
www.agip.com.
Our sister company, Abu-Ghazaleh Legal (ABLE), is now operating in
all countries in the region. For more information, please visit
www.tag-legal.com

"We try harder to stay first"