ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] BA Meeting Cancelled

  • To: <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] BA Meeting Cancelled
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 12:36:31 -0700

WG Members,

Please note that we have cancelled the scheduled face to face session in
Buenos Aires at 16:30 BA time on 18 Nov.  The IGO-INGO issue has been
discussed extensively this weekend at the GNSO sessions and we remain on
target for the GNSO Council to consider the WG's recommendations at its
Council meeting on Wednesday.

I will notify the WG via the mail list as major events unfold here in Buenos
Aires.

Should any member have any questions, please send them to the list.  Either
Thomas or I will respond as quickly as possible.

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

 <mailto:mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx