ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt]

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] RE: IRTP WG C IRT Kick-off

  • To: "gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] RE: IRTP WG C IRT Kick-off
  • From: Mike Zupke <Mike.Zupke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 04:36:43 -0700

Dear IRT members,

I'm very sorry for the late notice, but I need to reschedule our call that
was scheduled for today.  I will send around a doodle poll early next week
to try to identify a good time.

Thanks for understanding.

Best regards,

Mike Zupke

Director, Registrar Programs

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers