ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt]

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Right MP3 link (URL name change) / MP3 IRTP C Review Team meeting - Wednesday 3 July 2013

  • To: "gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Right MP3 link (URL name change) / MP3 IRTP C Review Team meeting - Wednesday 3 July 2013
  • From: Julia Charvolen <julia.charvolen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 09:51:40 -0700

Dear All,

The next Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part C Review Team meeting
details will be sent shortly.

Please find the MP3 recording for the IRTP Part C Review Team call held on
Wednesday 3 July 2013 at 16:00 UTC at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-irtp-c-20130703-en.mp3

On page:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#may>jul

Calendar page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:
Chris Chaplow – BC
Mikey O'Connor – ISPCP
Jill Titzer – RrSG
Bob Mountain – RrSG
Michele Neylon – RrSG
James Bladel – RrSG
Barbara Knight – RySG

Apologies:
Philip Corwin – BC

ICANN staff:
Mike Zupke
Caitlin Tubergen
Marika Konings
Berry Cobb
Lars Hoffman
Julia Charvolen

Mailing list archives:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-impl-irtpc-rt/

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Julia Charvolen
For GNSO Secretariat

Adobe Chat Transcript for Wednesday 3 July 2013:
Bob Mountain:Marika's voice dropped a few octaves
  Julia Charvolen:Sorry about this!
  Julia Charvolen:Don't know what happened
  Mikey O'Connor:yup
  Mikey O'Connor:looks fine
  Bob Mountain:Looks good to me
  Julia Charvolen:If you wish to see the screen bigger you can click full screen
  Bladel:Unfortunately I have to drop due to conflict.  Apologies
  Barbara Knight:I can no longer see the project plan in the window.  It is now
indicating "Nothing is being shared."
  Mikey O'Connor:me neither
  Julia Charvolen:Michele Neylon joined the call
  Michele Neylon:sorry - am on the phone
  Michele Neylon:Is there a simple list of the items that need to be done?
  Michele Neylon:Is there an impact assessment in here anywhere?
  Mikey O'Connor:Michele, Mike can't see Adobe -- you may want to just jump in
  Michele Neylon:Can you hear me?
  Michele Neylon:adobe
  Julia Charvolen:We can dail out to you Michele if you'd like
  Julia Charvolen:dial
  Michele Neylon:I can dial in
  Julia Charvolen:Thank you
  Bob Mountain:Mike before the next call could you send a pdf of the project
plan?
  Michele Neylon:yay
  Julia Charvolen:Michele joined
  Michele Neylon:on da phone
  Julia Charvolen:Jill Titzer joined the meeting
  Bob Mountain:Apologies everyone I need to run to my next meeting, talk next
time.
  Michele Neylon:Is Bladel on the call?