ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt]

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Standing Meeting Time for IRTP C Implementation Review Team

  • To: "gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Standing Meeting Time for IRTP C Implementation Review Team
  • From: Caitlin Tubergen <caitlin.tubergen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 12:32:33 -0800

Greetings IRTP C IRT:

ICANN Staff is currently working together to finalize a proposed
implementation plan which we would like to share with you on our next call.

Going forward, I am estimating that we will hold calls every 2-3 weeks (if
needed) at a standing time.  I have proposed a few times in the below Doodle
Poll to see which "standing time" works the best for everyone on the IRT.

http://doodle.com/ukuy47shzt8zuxup

Please respond to the Doodle Poll at your earliest convenience, and I will
revert to you with further information when we have agreed on a standing
meeting time.

Kind regards,

Caitlin Tubergen
Registrar Relations and Contracts Manager
ICANN