ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt]

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Save the Date: IRTP C call on Thursday 17 April 2014

  • To: "gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Save the Date: IRTP C call on Thursday 17 April 2014
  • From: Caitlin Tubergen <caitlin.tubergen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 16:53:09 -0700

Dear All,

We are putting a few finishing touches on the implementation plan for IRTP
C, and I would like to go over the plan with the team next week.  A few
weeks ago, I sent around a doodle poll and the majority of you indicated
that Thursdays at 1500UTC/1100EDT/0800PDT was the preferred standing meeting
time.

Because some time has passed and calendars may have changed, I wanted to
check in and confirm that this time is still okay.  I am happy to send
around another doodle poll, if necessary.

I have tentatively scheduled our next call for Thursday, 17 April at
1500UTC/1100EDT/0800PDT to discuss the draft implementation plan.

If this time no longer works for you, please let me know.

Thanks, everyone!

Kind regards,

Caitlin Tubergen
Registrar Relations and Contracts Manager
ICANN