ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt]

REMINDER [gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Meeting invitation: IRTP C IRT call on 17 April 2014

  • To: "gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: REMINDER [gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Meeting invitation: IRTP C IRT call on 17 April 2014
  • From: Caitlin Tubergen <caitlin.tubergen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 17:00:24 -0700

Dear all,

Please find details for tomorrow's call below.  I will be sharing the
implementation plan in the Adobe Room, but I have also attached a copy of
the plan so that you can view it on your own computer during the call.

Per a few requests, I also attached the last version of the edited IRTP,
which incorporates Recommendation 2. While we will not be discussing this
tomorrow, you are welcome to submit any comments you have to the list.

I look forward to speaking with you tomorrow.

Kind regards,

Caitlin