ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt]

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Updated Draft Change of Registrant Policy

  • To: "gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Updated Draft Change of Registrant Policy
  • From: Caitlin Tubergen <caitlin.tubergen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 23:36:46 +0000

Dear all,

Thank you for the great discussion.

I have attached an updated, red-lined Change of Registrant Policy, which
incorporates some of the discussions from our last call.  Please feel free
to share this document with the RrSG and other community members prior to
our next call.

I look forward to further discussion on our next call on Thursday, 2 October
at 1600 UTC.  A calendar invite was just sent out.

Kind regards,

Caitlin Tubergen
Registrar Relations and Contracts Manager
ICANN