ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt]

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Draft Change of Registrant Policy for Review

  • To: "gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Draft Change of Registrant Policy for Review
  • From: Caitlin Tubergen <caitlin.tubergen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 03:16:35 +0000

Hi, All,

I have attached the latest copy of the draft Change of Registrant Policy for
your review.  This draft has no substantive changes from the draft you
received two weeks ago.  The highlighted portions represent the portions of
the draft policy that were not explicitly mentioned or considered in the
Final Report.

Please feel free to pass this along to whomever may be interested in
providing feedback.  Some IRT members mentioned that they would like to
share it internally with their staff or with other ICANN community members.

The IRT was grossly underrepresented on today¹s call, so it was cancelled.
Please feel free to comment on the draft and discuss questions/concern
on-list.  I would appreciate feedback by COB Friday, 10 October.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions.  Safe travels to
all who are attending ICANN51!

Many thanks,

Caitlin Tubergen
Registrar Relations and Contracts Manager
ICANN