ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt]

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Slides from today's call

  • To: "gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Slides from today's call
  • From: Caitlin Tubergen <caitlin.tubergen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 00:36:43 +0000

Hi, All,

Thank you for a great discussion today.  Per your request and for the
benefit of those who were unable to attend the call, please find the slides
from today¹s meeting attached.  Please take a look at these slides and
provide any additional input to me by Thursday, 15 January.  Also, a few of
you wanted to get feedback from the RrSG, so could a member of the IRT
please forward this message to the RrSG in case any additional registrars
would like to comment?

I would like to take the suggestions and work with ICANN staff to come up
with draft language that we can over during our next call on Thursday,
January 22 at 1700 UTC. A save-the-date and meeting invite will follow
shortly.

I have to confess that we started using a new phone provider, and due to the
newness of the program and my own user error, I did not record the call.  :(
To make up for my mistake (sorry!), I have provided a quick recap in the
attached word document, for those who missed the call.

Thank you again.  Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Caitlin Tubergen
Registrar Relations and Contracts Manager
ICANN