ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt]

Re: [gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Reminder Tomorrow: IRTP-C IRT Call Thursday 11 June 1630 UTC

  • To: Caitlin Tubergen <caitlin.tubergen@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Reminder Tomorrow: IRTP-C IRT Call Thursday 11 June 1630 UTC
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 19:12:10 +0000

Will do my best to attend.

J.

From: Caitlin Tubergen
<caitlin.tubergen@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:caitlin.tubergen@xxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2015 at 11:31
To: "gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx>"
<gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Reminder Tomorrow: IRTP-C IRT Call Thursday 11
June 1630 UTC

Hi, Team,

This is just a friendly reminder about our call tomorrow (Thursday) at 1630
UTC.  Please let me know if you can make it.

Details below.

Kind regards,

Caitlin

From: Caitlin Tubergen
<caitlin.tubergen@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:caitlin.tubergen@xxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Friday, June 5, 2015 at 12:09 PM
To: "gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx>"
<gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx>>, Theo
Geurts <theo.geurts@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:theo.geurts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Save the Date: IRTP-C Implementation Review Team
Thursday 11 June 1630 UTC

Hi, Team.

Please save the date for our next IRTP-C Implementation Review Team call on
Thursday, 11 June 2015 at 1630UTC.  I also sent a calendar invite.

We will continue the public comments received, which can be found here:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-irtp-c-30mar15/.

For those of you that missed yesterday's call, please find the recording here:
https://icann.adobeconnect.com/p20py6tfqch/

Please find the dial-in details below:

Link to Adobe Connect (with audio
enabled):https://icann.adobeconnect.com/irtppartc/
*Upon logging into Adobe Connect, a pop up window will provide you the option
to Dial Out to your Phone. Enter your Phone Number* (Remember to change the
Country Code if needed).
After joining the call, as a courtesy to others and the presenters, please MUTE
your phone. This can be done by selecting *6 on your keypad. To UNMUTE select
*6 again.

If you are Unable to log into Adobe Connect and can only join via phone:
List of International Dial In
Numbers:https://www.myrcplus.com/cnums.asp?bwebid=8369444&ppc=6458688446&num=1-719-457-6209
Participant Passcode: 6458688446

Best regards,

Caitlin Tubergen
Registrar Relations and Contracts Manager
ICANN