ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] For your review: Transfer Policy Revisions

  • To: "gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] For your review: Transfer Policy Revisions
  • From: Caitlin Tubergen <caitlin.tubergen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 17:46:22 +0000

Hi, Team.

The deadline to provide feedback has now passed.  As we heard no feedback on
the proposed changes, we will move forward with the attached final draft of the
Transfer Policy.

Thank you for your participation in last week’s call.

Kind regards,

Caitlin Tubergen
Registrar Relations and Contracts Manager
ICANN