ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvements]

Re: [ga] Public Forum records being removed

  • To: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Prophet Partners Inc." <Domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, gnso-improvements@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Public Forum records being removed
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 21:45:34 -0700 (PDT)

This calls for a position to be created. Historian sounds right. Let us
endeavor to preserve the history of how what has come to pass has come to pass.

  Eric

Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Ted and all,

Agreed. And would you please save this data on your web
page for a short time?

And again, I have already ask that these archives/web pages
be restored. I see that reasonable request has been ignored. So
I again ask that these archives/web pages be restored immediately.

Prophet Partners Inc. wrote:

> Hi Danny,
>
> This sounds like an Enron type cover-up with virtual document shredding. It
> would seem from such actions that ICANN directors are concerned about their
> liability from not being more responsive to earlier Registerfly complaints.
> However, some messages can still be retrieved from Google and MSN's cache.
>
> 9 results in Google (with cached messages) for query "registerfly
> site:forum.icann.org/lists/registrar"
> http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&safe=off&q=registerfly+site%3Aforum.icann.org%2Flists%2Fregistrar&btnG=Search
>
> 142 results in MSN (without cached messages) for query "registerfly
> site:forum.icann.org/lists/registrar"
> http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=registerfly+site%3Aforum.icann.org%2Flists%2Fregistrar&FORM=MSNH
>
> Sincerely,
> Ted
> Prophet Partners Inc.
> http://www.ProphetPartners.com
> http://www.Premium-Domain-Names.com

Regards,
--
Jeffrey A. Williams
Abraham Lincoln

P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
United States v. Carroll Towing (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
Updated 1/26/04
IDNS. div. of Information Network Eng. INEG. INC.
ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827

 Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.