ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-iocrc-dt]

[gnso-iocrc-dt] Motion was Deferred - Still more work to do

  • To: "gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-iocrc-dt] Motion was Deferred - Still more work to do
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 19:52:41 -0400

All,

As you may have heard, the motion to approve the Drafting Team recommendations
has been deferred to the next Council meeting.  We are trying to get an
expedited Council meeting for right after the public comment period ends.  This
could be as early as March 24th, but could be as late as the 28th.

In the meantime, we have work to do at both the top and second levels.  First,
we need to review the public comments that have been submitted (and will be
submitted) on the proposal.  Second, we need to determine whether any of those
comments should cause us to revise our recommendations.  Third, lets get to the
second level!

Lets plan on having a call NEXT week at our normal time on Wednesday.  More
details will follow.

Best regards,

Jeff