ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-iocrc-dt]

Re: [gnso-iocrc-dt] RE: Help with uploading IOC/RC comment

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-iocrc-dt] RE: Help with uploading IOC/RC comment
  • From: Zahid Jamil <zahid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 23:23:31 -0400

I agree.  the doubt expressed wrt GAC consensus oes not stand up.  Also, the
concerns expressed are not new and are the same as those discussed in Costa
Rica.  the NCSG consent to move forward was only subject to the consideration
of public comments.  that has been done.  its time to vote.

Best regards,

Zahid Jamil
Barrister-at-law
Jamil & Jamil
Barristers-at-law
219-221 Central Hotel Annexe
Merewether Road, Karachi. Pakistan
Cell: +923008238230
Tel: +92 21 5680760 / 5685276 / 5655025
Fax: +92 21 5655026
www.jamilandjamil.com

Notice / Disclaimer
This message contains confidential information and its contents are being
communicated only for the intended recipients . If you are not the intended
recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this message by
mistake and delete it from your system. The contents above may contain/are the
intellectual property of Jamil & Jamil, Barristers-at-Law, and constitute
privileged information protected by attorney client privilege. The
reproduction, publication, use, amendment, modification of any kind whatsoever
of any part or parts (including photocopying or storing it in any medium by
electronic means whether or not transiently or incidentally or some other use
of this communication) without prior written permission and consent of Jamil &
Jamil is prohibited.

Sent from my iPad