ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08]

RE: [gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08] Updated report posted on Wiki

  • To: "'Marika Konings'" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08@xxxxxxxxx'" <gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08] Updated report posted on Wiki
  • From: "Michael Collins" <mc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 11:06:40 -0400

Dear Group,

Considering a proposal about future PDPs, I have a concern about the order.
If GNSO Council goes forward with our suggested study of IRIS, it is my hope
that the study will result in information that will help resolve the
following issues.

PDP B, Issue 7

PDP C, Issue 15

In that hope, I think that we should choose issues other than these two for
the next workgroup. We should work on other issues while a study is
undertaken that might contribute to a solution for these two issues. We can
either skip PDPs B and C and go on to PDP D or start suggesting a new
division of issues. I am in favor of the simplest solution, skipping to PDP
D, but am open to another order if there is a pressing issue(s) that we
should work on in PDP B or C.

Best regards,

Michael Collins