ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08]

[gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08] IRTP B session in Sydney

  • To: "Gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08] IRTP B session in Sydney
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 00:14:45 -0700

Dear all,

Planning has started for the next ICANN meeting in Sydney. I thought it might
be of interest to foresee a brainstorming / workshop session IRTP B to get
broader input from the community on the issues this PDP will address and
possibly attract some new volunteers to join the WG. As not everyone is
planning to attend the Sydney meeting (Paul has already indicated he will not
be there), we would need to foresee remote participation.

Could you please indicate whether you are planning to attend the Sydney meeting
and whether you think it would be of interest to plan such a brainstorming /
workshop session?

Thanks,

Marika