ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] Use Cases

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] Use Cases
  • From: Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 09:06:45 -0700

Dear all,
Following Monday¹s call, Marika and I have gone over the Use Cases and done
some editing to improve the formatting and to consolidate the cases that
seemed identical. For your review, please find attached the Use Cases
document ­ which is the cases as they stood following our call. The other
two files contain the edits that Marika and I made. One being the redline
one the clean version of those edits. Please feel free to review the
documents before Monday¹s call and get to me if you spot any issues at this
stage.
Very best,
Lars